Traineeships – pathways to employment
Traineeships are designed to lead to an Apprenticeship or job
They are for 16-24 year olds who are applying for jobs and Apprenticeships without success
They are designed to help you get an Apprenticeship or job by:
- Helping you and your CV stand out
- Boosting your motivation, confidence and ability to demonstrate your potential to an employer
- Doing on the job training through a work placement
- Giving you skills for work
- It’s all about you
The most important thing in our Traineeship is you. We offer personalised support to help you develop the skills needed to move in to employment. If a work placement doesn’t work out, we will keep working with you for up to 6 months to help you find an Apprenticeship or work.
Try before you buy into it
A Traineeship is a great way to try a job or sector before committing to employment. We want to help you decide on the right career pathway to help you to success.
Support to success
Bus passes are given as standard and depending on your circumstances, you can access other financial or specialist support whilst on your Traineeship. Traineeships are also approved for people on Job Seekers Allowance and for Child Benefit
Traineeships are for young people who need help to get their foot in the door with an employer and who are:
- 16-18 year olds who do not have a full level 3 (eg 2 A Levels)
- 19-24 year olds who do not have a full level 2 (eg 5 GCSE’s at A*-C)
- 16-24 year olds with an Education, Health and Care Plan
When can you start?
We recruit throughout the year so just get in touch to find out about our vacancies and Traineeships.
To find out more pleased call the Traineeships Team on 0114 2761151